Workshops – (click below for description, objectives and outline)
- Traumatic Incident Reduction (28 CE Contact Hours)
- TIR Expanded Applications (28 CE Contact Hours)
- TIR for Young Children (12 CE Contact Hours) – NEW!
- Life Stress Reduction & Case Planning (28 CE Contact Hours)
- Introduction to the Basics of Applied Metapsychology
- Critical Issues In Trauma Resolution (4 CE Contact Hours)
- TIR Expanded Applications (28 CE Contact Hours)*
- Life Stress Reduction & Case Planning (28 CE Contact Hours)**
One-on-one sessions in person or via Skype or other online venue. Although there is no fixed session length, sessions average 90 minutes.
- Public Speaking without the Butterflies – Women of Worth Annual Conference
- Practicing a Person-Centered Paradigm – Maine Mental Health Counselors Association Annual Meeting
My Certified Therapy Dog, Barkley, and I are available upon request and as our schedule permits … we travel to homes, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, funeral homes and attend special events. FMI about Pet Therapy, go to Therapy Dogs International.