Applied Metapsychology International – Professional Training and Certification – AMI Website
Traumatic Incident Reduction Association – a new paradigm of safety and effectiveness for the helping professions, and for those seeking such help – TIRA Website
Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) is included in SAMHSA’s National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices (NREPP); click HERE to read the TIR Intervention Summary. For more information, check out these sites: Traumatic Incident Reduction Association and Trauma Resolution Center.
The federal government’s Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
Administration (SAMHSA) National Center for Trauma-Informed Care considers The Trauma Resolution Center in Miami, Florida the ”gold standard” of trauma resolution programs and funded this educational film (below) about the agency. Wouldn’t it be great to have a TRC in every state in the nation and every country in the world?!?
Additional TIR-related videos can be accessed HERE or click any of the links below:
- Trauma Resolution Center (formerly Victims Services Center)
- TIR compared to other methods of addressing traumatic stress
- What is Traumatic Incident Reduction?
- TIR Training
- Features of TIR
- What issues can TIR resolve?
- How can TIR help you?
- TIR Success Stories
- TIR in Trinidad and Tobego
- Dr Bob Moore on Trauma Resolution
- Q&A following a TIR Workshop in Dover-Foxcroft, Maine
- Resolving Trauma: the fortuitous career of Dr Robert Moore
- TIR Symposium 2013 in Lisbon, Portugal
- Life Stress Reduction Training Interview
TIR in the Maine News:
- Counseling method offers victim-guided way to talk about past traumas – NewsCenter – WLBZ 2 – WCSH 6 Bangor (video and article) – 5/12/13
- TIR – help for those with PTSD – WFVX Bangor – Fox 22 – (video) 5/12/13
- Growing Method of Dealing with Trauma Holds Workshop in Bangor – WFVX Bangor – Fox 2 (article) 5/13/13
- TIR Training in Winterport, Maine – WABI 5 – 10/25/11 (video)